Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Audi Club of South Africa

HomeSearchLoginRegisterHelp  

Wanted: Oem A4 B6 1.8T rear lower bumper spoiler (Read 352 times)
Jul 12th, 2012 at 8:31am

FILV   Offline
Light Forum User
whats up!?
Bezvalley, representing!

Hey Guys

Looking for lower part of the 1.8T lower spoiler (twin exhaust)

My car came with towbar, and they cut the spoiler to fit it. Want to remove the towbar and give it smooth clean look.

If in Dolphin grey will be even better!

first baby:94 honda ballade 180E, 75KW 175NM atw&&Ex:04 Golf 4 TDI Highline, 125bhp 324nm atw&&Current:04 A4 1.8T
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 9:29am

Whity   Offline
Commercial Member
Tremor Audio
Tremor Audio

LOL I threw mine away Smiley Smiley Smiley (Dolphine Grey)

Never ever thought someone would be looking for one.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2012 at 8:35am

FILV   Offline
Light Forum User
whats up!?
Bezvalley, representing!

Ahhhhh noooooo!!!!

Whity, you know how long been looking for one, lol!

Thanks anyways.

Still looking for one guys, really tired of tow bar, kills clean round look of the back of a B6.

first baby:94 honda ballade 180E, 75KW 175NM atw&&Ex:04 Golf 4 TDI Highline, 125bhp 324nm atw&&Current:04 A4 1.8T
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 27th, 2012 at 10:08am

Whity   Offline
Commercial Member
Tremor Audio
Tremor Audio

You can try these guys

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register

They should have.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jul 27th, 2012 at 3:30pm

FILV   Offline
Light Forum User
whats up!?
Bezvalley, representing!

Thanks Whity

called them, no luck. Im positive a good one will come my way.

IP Logged