Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Audi Club of South Africa

HomeSearchLoginRegisterHelp  

Is it possible to remove software (Read 371 times)
Jul 31st, 2012 at 8:36pm

Gizmo   Offline
Addicted Forum User
Give me enough traction,
and i'll spin the world!
JHB

Hey guys

Is it possible to have my ECU flashed back to stock?
I have no idea what the current software is on the ECU...
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2012 at 8:37pm by Gizmo »  

Current: 1.8 20VT S3 AMK
1.8 20VT S3 8L 201 wkw (sold)
1.8 20VT mk4 224wkw (sold)
1.8 20VT A3 204 wkw (sold)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register <----- Click
2.0 8v Mk1 (sold)
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2012 at 9:25pm

airtite   Offline
Addicted Forum User
I Love YaBB 2!

of course

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 1:07pm

RyanTT   Offline
ACSA Committee Member
Commercial Member
Paid Member
Vag-Tec SA
Gauteng (West)

dealership should in theory be able to do it... they can reset all ECU codes as far as I know or one of the tuners might be able to take a stock map from another s3 and load it onto yours

2006 Audi Rs4 Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register
ex 2004 Audi TT (FRC Stage 2, 76mm Downpipe, Rs2 N75 Valve, Forge TIP & Piano Black TT Sport Grill)
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2012 at 1:34pm

airtite   Offline
Addicted Forum User
I Love YaBB 2!

RyanTT wrote on Aug 2nd, 2012 at 1:07pm:
dealership should in theory be able to do it... they can reset all ECU codes as far as I know or one of the tuners might be able to take a stock map from another s3 and load it onto yours

dealers dont keep ecu files on hand and would have to request the file from germany its quite a process. yes tuners can flash the stock file from any same hw/sw code ecu to overwrite what he has.

IP Logged